Thursday, May 14, 2009

Jack's Ankle & Bathtime

Jack sprained his ankle last Friday. He fell off of a swing. I thought for sure that he broke it because he NEVER cries and he was whimpering and crying all the way to the ER. They did 7 X-rays and everything looked good.

See the Frog Togg towel has multiple uses. It is not just for tennis.
Frozen, it is the perfect ice pack.

Emma holding Joshua. She loves her new baby brother.

Joshua in the tub.

My beautiful baby boy!


Emma is helping with bath time.

What a great big sister!


Joshua all snuggly after his bath.


Emma wearing a Belle dress that her cousin Grace gave her.

Jack fell asleep laying on the HARD wood floors. He must have been tired!! He should be because he woke up 3 times last night with nightmares. He was crying uncontrollably for 30 minutes each time. :(

Wow, he is OUT!!

Princess Emma getting her beauty rest.

1 comments:

Jamie {See Jamie blog} said...

Poor Jack! I hope he feels better soon. Your kids are adorable. I've been popping by to say hi to a few Georgia bloggers, so HI! ♥