Yesterday we went to my friend from high school's house. I used to really give John a hard time. He was an excellent cross country runner. He even had someone tell him he was so good that they thought he could compete at the Olympic level. Well he did it for a bit then quit. He would skip school all the time and I REALLY rode him about it. I told him all the time that if he did not go to college that he would be nothing and that he would never be anything in life. Nice huh? Well he proved me REALLY wrong!! He is very successful. He owns his own construction company. Look at his gorgeous pool & house. He and his wife are so welcoming and warming. We went to dinner a few weeks ago and he invited all of the people that we used to hang out with (and still do) to come to his house for a party. The kids LOVED the pool. As you could imagine from the water slide and fountain.
Joshua 9 weeks old getting ready for his pool debut.
This week I took Emma to a place in Roswell called Play. They have lots of fun stuff for kids to do. They have trampolines, foam pits, jumpy things, play kitchens, play trains, etc. Emma went with her best friend from school Abigail. They had so much fun!



0 comments:
Post a Comment