
Cousin Davis in the sandbox.

Beautiful cousin Laney

My sweet Emma

Playing in the sandbox with their cousins

The past few weeks we have been potty training Jack. He has been doing so well! We took him out yesterday with just underwear on and he did great! No mistakes all day. Today we went out again, but not as good as yesterday. Overall he is doing so well. I am so proud of him!!

Rolls, rolls, rolls!!! I cannot believe I have a child with rolls. How adorable! I am enjoying Joshua so much!! He is such a great baby.

On Thursday I met up with girls I used to work with at $3cafe. These are twins of my friend Leigh. Caitlyn & Brianna.

Catherine, Leigh Anne, Leigh & Sylvia

Boy, we had so much fun working there. We all felt like a family. It was so great to see everyone. We were all saying like it seems like we just saw each other last week. Not 10 years ago!! Facebook really helps us all keep in touch.
0 comments:
Post a Comment