Thursday, October 29, 2009

Paci's in Bears and RHS Class Reunion

Two weeks ago I took the kids to Build-a-Bear with Emma and Jack. I decided it was finally time to give up the paci's. I kept telling Emma that she was getting a little too old to have it. She only really had it at bedtime, but still she is almost 4. At her dentist office back in August, the dentist said that it was fine for her to still have their paci's and that they have them for a reason. She said that most kids give them up on their own time. Emma and Jack had been cutting down their usage in the past few months and no longer HAD to have it in the car. So I let them know that we were going to go and put their paci's in their bears. They were excited. Jack wanted a green bear and Emma of course wanted pink. So they picked out their bears, filled them with stuffing, placed their paci's in and sewed them up! Emma knew what was going on. Jack, not so much. That night Jack asked for his paci. I told him that it was in his bear. He kind of panicked a little and said, "Emma, our paci's are in our bears! ". The first 3 days were really rough. It has gotten a little better, but they still aren't going to bed like they were before. Hopefully this will get better as time goes on. :)

RHS class reunion

Matt & Bobby in the limo

Kris & I on the way!

Bobby & I

It almost felt like I was going to prom again.
20yrs ago I went to prom with Matt and Krissy and here they are again.

John & Matt

Krissy & Heather

Me & Catherine

Catherine and I used to work together several years back and she ended up marrying a guy that I went to high school with. It has been so nice because we reunited because of Facebook and now I get to see her and few other girls that I used to work with pretty often.

Bobby & Krissy dancing together


Bobby & I

Aimee, me, Rose & Carrie-These are the girls that I used to hang out with most in high school. It is good because we still keep in touch.
Bobby & Catherine

John, me, Matt, Rose, Carrie, Aimee and Kris

Michael & Rose

Catherine and her husband Ian

Ian and Rose

Shannon, Rose, Aimee, Carrie and I. We didn't have enough fun at our reunion, so we went to Old Blind Dog and eventually closed the place down. They actually stayed open later to accommodate all of us! Bobby and I did not get home until 3:30!! Yes, I said 3:30!! Now I know why I do not stay out that late. I had 10 hours of sleep in 2 days and it was really tough functioning. Of course the next day we had a packed schedule. We had a mini Chick-fil-a reunion and a birthday party. So much going on!

0 comments: