Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Disney Ready & Josh's first 2 teeth!

At the beginning of the year I signed up for Disney's new program Give a Day, Get a Day program. I made some blankets and sent them to Project Linus. It is a great charity that provides homemade blankets to children in need at local hospitals and overseas (Iraq). Well several days after sending in my blankets we received our two free vouchers for Disney! I went online last week and ordered Mickey and Minnie Mouse T-shirts for our trip! I am so excited!! I think I most excited about seeing Emma's face when she sees her first Princess.

Emma's shirt was supposed to be a shirt, not a dress. I think it will look cute with a pair of black leggings underneath.

We all had the stomach virus last week except for Jack! He has such a high tolerance for pain that we never know that he is not feeling good or sick. Today he told me that he had boogers coming out of his ear. I asked him if his ear hurt and of course he said no. I thought it was probably just wax and I grabbed a Q-tip and sure enough there was puss coming out of his ear. YUCKY!! I brought him to the Dr. and of course he has an ear infection.

My princess Emma before her hair cut. She got 5 inches cut off!

Emma and Joshua. He got his first and second tooth this week.

So dramatic! She loves posing for the camera!

You can see Joshua's two new teeth on the bottom.

He just got out of the tub and was eating breakfast. You can see his two bottom teeth in this picture. He is also not feeling well. Poor thing. He kept me up all night last night. He woke up every hour crying. I took his temp and it was 102. Gave him some tylenol, but did not help that much. He got to go to the Dr. today and they said that he has the first stages of bronchitis. Wow, we cannot seem to stay well these last few weeks.

0 comments: