Bobby and I went to John's 39th birthday party and it was 80's themed. I was not that happy about it, but Bobby was all on board. He went to the Goodwill and got this great Members Only Jacket, 1983 Ozzy T-shirt and faded jeans. Good thing Tie die is always in cause it was easy to find. We also both bought a pair of Converse. In high school I had 3 different colors, pink, white and mint green. John and Matt & Kris were my friends from high school. I guess some things have not changed that much.Sunday, February 28, 2010
Snow, Small Town & 80's Party
Bobby and I went to John's 39th birthday party and it was 80's themed. I was not that happy about it, but Bobby was all on board. He went to the Goodwill and got this great Members Only Jacket, 1983 Ozzy T-shirt and faded jeans. Good thing Tie die is always in cause it was easy to find. We also both bought a pair of Converse. In high school I had 3 different colors, pink, white and mint green. John and Matt & Kris were my friends from high school. I guess some things have not changed that much.Posted by Gina and Bobby at 7:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment