
Emma and her friend Charlotte are taking tennis lessons. Glad they are teaching her the correct form early! Instead of learn like I did.

She was excited to wear a tennis outfit like Mommy!

Yeah She did it!

Joshua wants to take lessons too. First he needs to learn to walk though. :)

Jack was upset that he was too young for lessons. I might have to teach him while Emma takes her lessons.

Joshua and his cousin Grant celebrating Joshua's 1st Birthday!

Grandpa Jim with Emma and Jack-Can you tell they love their Grandpa?

Happy Birthday Joshua!

The Elmo cake that I made for his birthday. Some little girl thought it looked good too and put her 3 fingers in the upper left part of the cake. YUMMY!

Grant, Emma and Josh at Ippolitos.

Laney

Joshua and I

Joshua's mini cake

Joshua looking at his mini cake.

Laney, my mom, Grace, Danna and Grant watching Josh blow out his candles.

Joshua looking at Emma blowing out his candle.

YUMMY


I just love this picture. Joshua gnawing on his #1 candle.

My mom with Grace-my oldest niece.

We got Joshua's first haircut earlier in the day on his first birthday. Here is Joshua sitting in the hair cutting chair.

Before his haircut

Here is Katie cutting his hair

He is such a great baby!

All done!

My dad holding Joshua at the Tea Party in Roswell.

Emma and Jack having fun on the Roswell Square. It was a beautiful day!

Here is Emma signing the poster that I made. So cute! and So smart at such a young age.

Emma and Daddy hanging out at the Tea Party

There were lots of honking going on.
1 comments:
adorable kiddos! ..and love your hair by the way!
Post a Comment