Sunday, September 19, 2010

Athen's Botanical Garden

This weekend we took the kids to their first UGA game. Well actually, Bobby took Emma and Jack to the game while I ate lunch with Josh and drove around Athen's. The kids did good and stayed until half time. It was a very hot day. The high was 95! After the game we decided to drive over to the Athen's botanical gardens and show Emma some of the flowers. Well they have added a bunch of gardens and it was beautiful.

Emma and Jack on one of the trails.

The boys smiling.

My sweet baby Joshua.



This was just outside of the garden Chapel.

Bobby and I laughed for a few minutes after Jack made his funny face. I did not ask him to do that I was trying to get him to smile.


A new fountain they added.

Josh and Daddy


Emma climbing the wall.


The kiddo's playing in the fountain.

Jack and Emma.

1 comments:

Lauren said...

I LOVE your pics!!! Amazing! And I want to order a skirt for Haley for next year :)