Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

I love my husband. He is so sweet. He came home with a dozen pink roses for me. He got pink because that is Emma's favorite color. She loves anything pink.

Emma admiring the roses. She helped me arrange them in the vase. I cut them and she put them in the vase.
I made Emma a tutu and a shirt with sparkles on the top to match.

She loves dressing up. She puts on one of her princess dresses or her ballet dress EVERY day!

Daddy holding Emma.

Emma showing daddy her new tutu and shirt.

Emma and Jack in the Valentine outfits that they wore to school on Thursday. I just love their school so much. They have so much fun.

Today we went to Aunt Susan's house and made and decorated cupcakes for daddy. Here is Emma sprinkling red sprinkles on her cupcake.

Jack is great with the sprinkles!

Jake decorating his cupcake.

Jake playing with his Diego Aquadoodle and car.

Jack playing with his train set.

Ben eating his cupcake. YUMMY!

Jack thinks that the icing is really yummy!

Jake thinks his cupcake is yummy too.

Oh so yummy! Thank you Aunt Susan!

Today we went to Susan's to make cupcakes for our husbands and family and for the kids to have a fun Valentines Day activity. Well Susan whipped up the first batch of cupcakes and I got them out of the oven and dropped them!! Well I only dropped the first 12 in the bottom of the oven. Thank goodness I brought over another cake mix. I whipped up the second batch while Susan was trying to get Ben down for a nap and then we let the kids decorate and eat one cupcake from the first batch that did not land on the bottom of the oven! What can I say? I am pregnant!

These days I have been feeling pretty good. I went to the Dr. on Monday and he said that as long as my blood pressure is good and I am measuring properly then they will not have to prick me anymore! Everything went well so no more pricks. My 1 hour glucose test was a slightly high so I had to go in for a 3 hour glucose test. I had to fast the night before and come in drink some sugary drink and then they took blood from my arm 4 times! I had to stay at the Dr. the entire time. How boring. Well at this appointment my Dr. apologized for making me do that test and told me that there eas no way I had gestational diabetes. So that was good news too. I am 30 weeks now and I have gained 14lbs so not too bad. With my 2 previous pregnancies I gained 23lbs so I should be around that this time. Since Joshua is laying right on my ribs, I have been having a hard time breathing if I do not sit just right. I have also been having pelvic pressure if I stand up for too long. I will be excited when Joshua gets here! Not too long now. Exactly 9 weeks from today!!!!!!!!! YAHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: