Monday, February 23, 2009

Jake's 3rd Birthday and More Bath Fun

Go Diego Go Cake that I made for Jake's birthday. I was worried how it was going to turn out when I first started it, but it ended up looking pretty good.

Jake opening his presents.

Emma eating her favorite food! Strawberries!!! YUMMY!!

Emma and Ian eyeing the cake.

Jake blowing out his candles.

Jake trying to dig into his Go Diego Go helicopter.

How cute!! Emma and Jake hugging. They love each other so much. It is adorable.

Me almost 8 months preggo, Brad Rice & Paige watching Jake blow out his candles.

Cole or Hunter taking a swing at the pinata. Cole and Hunter are twins and I am not sure which one is which.

Ben playing with a car in the middle of the pinata game.

Jeanette and either Cole or Hunter.

Bobby, Martha and Lee

Auntie Laura and Anna

Lee and Ben

Jake getting his turn at the pinata.

This is the view looking down at my toes. No more toes anymore!
Joshua will be here in a little over 8 weeks. I keep thinking that I cannot get any bigger, but I know that I will.

I put bubbles in the tub and turned the jets on and it made a mountain of bubbles.
The kids had so much fun playing in the tub.

My sweet princess.

Jack with his Diego playing with Emma.

Look at all the bubbles!!!!

This past weekend we celebrated Jake's 3rd birthday. Emma and Jack love Jake so much. They always ask me if they can go to Aunt Susan's and see Jake. We normally get together at least once a week and once the weather gets nicer, hopefully more often than that. The kids play so well together. Ben always tries to get in on the action too. Soon he will be right there with the 3 of them playing along too. We went to Susan & Lee's and they had a little party for Jake. We ate pizza and had icecream and cake. Susan got a pinata and had the kids try to swing the plastic bat at it to get all the candy out. Candice's son Cole had a really good few swings and we all thought he was going to get some of the candy out. In the end, Susan took the bat and gave it a few good whacks and spread the candy on the floor for all the kids to grab. They had a great time.
On Sunday we went to Logan's birthday party at Little Gym. Logan is Emma's best boyfriend in her class. Her teachers tell me that they act like an old married couple. They tell me that they always hold hands and have old people's spats. How cute! Well we had a great time at his party too. Emma, Logan and their other friend Abigail were like the three amigos. They would go from one apparatus to the next. They got on the tire swing, trampoline, balance beam, slide, etc. Jack participated in the birthday party as well, but he was more independent and had fun on his own. They were wiped out when we got home! They had so much fun this weekend.

1 comments:

Spice said...

WOW GINA! You made that cake!? That is wicked - nice work! So... how much do you charge ;) ?

Great pics!