Today I brought Emma to gymnastics. She loves it so much! They have a viewing window so you can check out what they are doing. I saw her swinging from a rope over a foam pit, holding onto the high bars and slightly swing from it and do a somersault. I have Jack sighed up for Tiny Tykes but it does not start until next week. He is going to love it. I was almost thinking of signing Emma up for that or ballet too, but I do not want to overwhelm since she is in school two days a week. After gymnastics we went to Publix and got some cupcakes for Jessie since it is her birthday today. We headed to the park and met Jessie, Austin & Brodie and Aunt Susan, Jake & Ben. The kids had so much fun. Emma had been begging me to go to the "big" park for a while now. We have not been there since August because of my student teaching. We ate lunch and then Emma insisted on singing Happy Birthday to Jessie (imagine that). We had such a great day. I think today will be in the mid 70's, but on Friday the high will only be 50! We have the craziest weather. But I am not complaining about the abnormally high temps.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
A day at the park-love this weather!!!
Today I brought Emma to gymnastics. She loves it so much! They have a viewing window so you can check out what they are doing. I saw her swinging from a rope over a foam pit, holding onto the high bars and slightly swing from it and do a somersault. I have Jack sighed up for Tiny Tykes but it does not start until next week. He is going to love it. I was almost thinking of signing Emma up for that or ballet too, but I do not want to overwhelm since she is in school two days a week. After gymnastics we went to Publix and got some cupcakes for Jessie since it is her birthday today. We headed to the park and met Jessie, Austin & Brodie and Aunt Susan, Jake & Ben. The kids had so much fun. Emma had been begging me to go to the "big" park for a while now. We have not been there since August because of my student teaching. We ate lunch and then Emma insisted on singing Happy Birthday to Jessie (imagine that). We had such a great day. I think today will be in the mid 70's, but on Friday the high will only be 50! We have the craziest weather. But I am not complaining about the abnormally high temps.
Posted by Gina and Bobby at 3:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment