Monday, March 23, 2009

Girls Night Out & Family Pictures

Lisa, Me (almost 9 mnths preggo), Carrie, Trish, Krissy & Mary at a cute restaurant in Buford. The food was super yummy, but the company was even better! I have known most of these girls since I was 16!!

We sat talking for 3 hours at our table. Good thing they did not need our table for more guests! I have to say that I was in a little bit of pain from sitting straight up for so long. Ouch. Oh the joys of pregnancy!

Jack laying in our bed watching Dora. Jack & Emma can now count to 10 in Spanish. Emma even knows all the colors in Spanish too!

She just ate a chocolate chip cookie. Yummy!!

I let Emma take a picture from my new camera as long as she stayed on our bed. This picture turned out pretty good.
My little ham playing it up for the camera.

She loves to do ballet moves!

And to show off her new dress that Mimi got her. It is pink and has no sleeves. That is the new criteria for her outfits.

So Beautiful!!

We love her so much!

0 comments: