This week we had some exciting news. My sister in law and brother are expecting a........BOY!!! They have 2 girls and a boy and now their 4th is a boy. I think this is so fitting. When I went for my ultrasound I was 110% sure that I was having a girl. I just felt the same as I did with Emma. I was working full time and them coming home and taking care of 2 little ones. I did try to go to bed early, but I was getting up everyday at 6am. And being a teacher, I was on my feet for 8 hours everyday. Danna said that she felt the same way as with her girls. She was 110% sure that she was having a girl too. So they were just as shocked as I was when I found out I was having a boy. This is perfect though. Emma loves to play with her cousins Grace and Laney and Jack loves to play with Davis. Joshua will have a perfect playmate will only be 4 months apart. I remember when my brother told us that they were having 3 kids and my parents were wondering how they were going to babysit all three kids at the same time. Now whenever they are babysitting Greg's kids, she calls us to invite over Emma and Jack so that she has all 5 grandkids over at the same time. She thinks it is easier in a way to have them all over at the same time. Needless to say Jack and Emma have a great time with their cousins at my parents house.
This weekend Bobby had a tennis match so I brought both kids over to play with their grandpa. We were supposed to go and cheer on daddy who was playing at the courts across the street, but Emma did not want to go cause it was a little chilly outside in the morning. She has this new thing where she only wants to wear dresses that are pink, with no sleeves and below her knees. She is ok with wearing tights underneath, but will not wear a shirt under it and hates to wear jackets. I told her that if she went outside that she would have to put on a jacket so she did not want to go watch daddy. She wanted to stay inside of Grandpa's house and have fun! They had so much fun with Grandpa. They played with dinosaurs, played golf with the ping pong balls, and Grandpa made forts with the cushions on the couch. Once we left, Jack probably said he wanted to go back to Grandpa's house a dozen times. He loves his Grandpa so much. We are so blessed to be so close to our family!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment