Monday, January 10, 2011

Jack is 4!! Fieldtrip to Publix

This is the cake that I made for Jack's 4th birthday. Our whole family loves Phineas & Ferb. What a cute show. When we were at the beach this summer they did not have Nick Jr. so we watched Disney XD and they had Phineas and Ferb on. We have been hooked ever since.


Davis, Jack, Hank & Grant

This year we asked Jack where he wanted to have his birthday and he said McDonalds! They have a great indoor playground. We invited his whole class and some special friends.

Austin, Brodie and Anna Cate

Emma took the day off from school so that she could go to Jack's party too.

Yummy that cake was good! Davis having some cake while Jack was playing with his Bakugan.

Emma went on a field trip to Publix and I went along. Of course it was freezing out and most of the tour was in the back of the store. They showed us the freezers, refrigerators, meat department, produce and bakery.

Josh got to tag along as well. I had to hold him most of the time so I did not get to snap too many pictures.

Emma and her boyfriend Andrew!

Linde, Kate, Emma, Patrick, Leah and Catelyn
What a small world. On this fieldtrip I met Emma's school friend Samatha's mother. We looked at each other and knew that we knew each other. Heather remembered that we worked together almost 10 years ago at $3 Cafe. How funny!!

0 comments: