
Emma enjoying the snow. She is just like her mama though. She was out for about 15mins and then said that she was cold and wanted to come back in.

Bella knee deep in the snow. Later in the day the top of the snow started to ice over. When I took Bella out she did not even break through the snow. She was sliding on the ice.

Josh was so excited to go out until he fell. Then he could not get up so he was not happy.

Bobby sporting his Members Only jacket he bought for an 80's party last year. The coat is actually really warm. The kids were so excited to be playing in the snow. I have lived in Atlanta my entire life and this is the second most snow that I can ever remember getting.

6 Inches of snow in the flower pot.

The bushes are completely covered in snow

Our back porch

Emma and Bella snuggling together on the Elmo chair upside down watching tv. Staying nice and dry and warm.
1 comments:
Awesome pictures Gina! Great to see your beautiful family growing up.
Peace be with y'all!
Post a Comment