Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The Loud Ones!

This dress I made for my cousin's little girl. Won't she be surprised!

You can see the monogram a little better in this closer picture.

Jack on his Thomas and the train ride on that Grandpa got him for Christmas.

Jake on the dinosaur at Roswell Park.

The perfect shirt for Emma "My daddy loves me"

Caroline having a blast on the swing!

Jack's modeling picture. Don't all models have messy hair??

Emma saying "mommy I don't want to say cheese. I wanna get down!"

Today we went to Roswell Park with Aunt Susan, baby Ben and Jake, & Jessie and Austin & Aunt Michelle and Caroline. We went to Chickfila afterwards for lunch and our kids were crazy. Even Jake!! Yes Jake. Jessie and I were watching the table of kids sitting next to us who were a little older but all were in their seats eating quietly. Our kids were up and down and helping themselves to the play area, spilling their ice cream and cheerios. Caroline & Ben were the only two good ones, but just give them 5 or 6 more months and they will be right in the mix with the others. This week we were lucky to visit with Bobby's cousin Kelly and her husband Jason. Jason is in the Army and currently stationed in Kuwait. He has gotten lucky and has gotten to go to conferences in Atlanta 3 times since September. We have been so blessed to have seen him so many times. Unfortunately this is the first time that Kelly has gotten to visit her husband in over 6 months!!!!!!! I cannot even imagine that. I miss Bobby when he goes out of town for 3 days much less 6 months. Hopefully we will be able to spend more time with them later this week. My cousin had her 4th baby this past Friday. Congrats to Sandi and Kyle on baby Bailey Claire. I cannot wait to meet her. She has to be adorable cause all her kids are so beautiful.

0 comments: