This is Emma's lovely new hair do! Notice the big chunks in the front missing.This morning I found Emma hiding under the table with a pair of scissors and chunks of black, white and blond hair covering her. Last week I caught her with a pair of scissors cutting our cat Chloe's hair, but I did not think she would even think about cutting her own hair. Oh yeah, she did it!! She cut several pieces of of hair 2-3 inches long from her bangs. Don't most kids do this when they are at least 5? AHHHHHHHH. This past week Jack also started a nice new habit. He has been enjoying putting his food up his nose. Several times I have caught him putting things up in there and I have had to retrieve them out. Goodness Gracious~
Yesterday we had a great day as we got to watch my brother and my niece Grace get baptized at a family celebration at church. Our church believes that you get baptized after you have accepted Christ in your heart. After the church celebration we all went back to Greg's house and had BBQ with the family. Emma loves her cousins so much. It is so cute to see them playing with each other. During the ceremony Emma was sitting in my lap and Davis was sitting in my dad's lap and Davis tried to grab her paci out of her mouth several times. Emma would not have it. It was pretty funny.




1 comments:
That is so FUNNY! Glad it wasn't my two year old!!
Post a Comment