He can say GOOOOOOOOO Dawgs, sick em! He is one smart boy!
In the past few days Emma has been telling us the funniest stories. She watches this show called Caillou and Bobby and I really don't like this cause the boy is 4 and he is really whiny. For some reason Emma loves it. Well on the show, Caillou talks about things like Chicken pox and his friend losing his teeth.
So the other day Emma was eating a chicken nugget and there was a piece of bone is in (which is gross and another story in itself). So she came up to me and said "look mommy, I wiggled my tooth and it fell out!" and then she handed me the piece of bone and was so proud of herself that she lost her first tooth! How funny!
So Emma got a few mosquito bites on her leg and she said "Look mommy, I have the chicken pox, but it doesn't hurt me!" Little stinker. She thinks she has the chicken pox. Lucky for her, she is vaccinated and will never know what it is like having the chicken pox.
Today we went to the park. She loves to pet all the dogs that walk by and now Jack will not sit in the stroller. It is a pretty far walk from the car to the park (1/4 mile or so, not far for me, but is for a 1 & 2 year old). So every time we go to and from the car I feel like I am herding a bunch of cats. The stop to pick up rocks, they walk in the grass, Jack has to put his truck ont he ground and roll his truck the entire 1/4 mile. So today Emma was walking in the grass and stepped in a fresh pile of dog poop. She freaked out!! She had her crocs on and none got on her actual foot, but she did not like it at all! I showed her how to rub the poop off her shoe and she was happy that it was not on shoe anymore. As soon as she saw Jessie in the park she told her that she just stepped in dog poop. When I got home I cleaned off her shoe and told Bobby why her shoes were in the kitchen. Well a little later I went to tennis practice and bobby sends me a picture that Emma drew on her magnetic pen board of what looked like a banana. Well, Emma told Bobby that it was dog poop!! How funny is that. Kids will say the funniest things for sure!






0 comments:
Post a Comment