Monday, August 4, 2008

See what happens when you give a 2yr old Markers!!!!!!!

What is all over her hands?? Could it be markers?

See her pretty picture. She writes with her right hand then
gets tired and writes with her left hand!

Ummm... Markers in between the toes. What the heck was she doing??

My beautiful baby boy!

Both actually saying CHEESE!!!!

Jack & Jake Koster playing in the sandbox.

Austin holding himself up over the slide.

Emma and "Dogga" in the swing. We cannot go anywhere without Dogga.

Susan & Ben. Can you believe baby Ben is almost 1??
I won't be able to call him baby Ben for too much longer.

Jack and Austin on the dinosaur.

Lunch sack I made for Emma to bring to Mother's morning out starting in only 3 weeks!

T-shirt for my nephew Davis to wear when he watches UGA whoop up on everyone this year!
Go Dawgs!!! Only 25 days until kick off!

Onesie for Anna's 1st birthday!

Dress I made for Emma to wear during football season.

Since there are so many good sales on back to school supplies, so I bought Emma two packs of markers. Well you can see from the first few pictures that she got markers all over her!! My sister in law's mother gave Emma some toddler paints so I got them out too. Emma loves the paints!! She keeps drawing smiley faces. How adorable.

We just overheard Emma talking on her Elmo phone talking to Aunt Susan and Jake. She just said "Hi Jake, this is my brother Jack, and my blanket and my Dogga. Oh Jack, Jake says hi and he loves you". How cute is that? Emma does speak on the phone with Aunt Susan and Jake. She is so funny because she asks to speak with them. Jake an Emma have the funniest conversations.

I am realizing that I only have 2 more weeks of freedom until I start my student teaching. I am going to be so sad to leave my kids at home with our nanny. The kids will be going to Mothers Mornings Out at AFUM twice a week. I know Emma will love it, but I am a little worried about Jack going. I think he might be a little young still. He is such a mama's boy. He will only go to me, Jim and sometimes Bobby. I just have to keep reminding myself that it is only for 16 weeks and I did not go back to college and spend $$ and time going back for nothing.

1 comments:

Jared & Stacey said...

Love the marker pictures! I think Emma will be crafty like her mama!