Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Jack's 2nd Birthday

Happy 2nd Birthday Jack!
Jack and the Lightening McQueen cake I made for him.

Emma and her cousins Grace and Laney.

My wonderful parents! I am so blessed.

My brother and sister in law. So blessed again!!

My husband and his father. So blessed again!!!!!!!

Mom, Jack, Emma, Laney, Dad, Grace & Davis

Emma and Jack

Emma and Jack in front of the Christmas tree.

My sweeties. I just love them so much!

Sunday was Jack's 2nd birthday. We just went to Lin's Chinese Cuisine. It is the best restaurant. We had our rehearsal dinner there and they did us so right. It was absolutely perfect! Emma and Jack love Mongolian beef so Lin's is the perfect place to go. Emma and Jack had so much fun playing with their cousins. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful family so close to us.

0 comments: