Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Beautiful Day at the Park & Our Princess

Jack on the tractor ride at the park.

I love my new camera. This is a great picture of Jack.

Emma holding the soccer ball on the slide.

Emma on the slide.

My smiley little girl.


Jack having fun with daddy.

Jack wanting to climb on the monkey bars.

Jack having fun on the playground.



Jack playing with the leaves.

Emma playing soccer.

My sweet little soccer player. I had no idea how good she was. Bobby told me that Emma could dribble the soccer ball at Dick's sporting goods, but I had no idea how good she really is. I think I might have to sign her up for soccer lessons too!

Having fun at North Park.

Chloe just hangin out.

Our princess

Good thing her new favorite color is pink. Her entire room is pink!

Our beautiful daughter! She loves her new princess dresses that Mimi and Pa got her for Christmas. She would not take it off to go to bed. She immediately put it back on after her bath!
Emma and her princess wand!

Today was so beautiful outside. The high was 66. Bobby had the day off so we took the kids to the park. We had so much fun with the kids. We brought the soccer ball and football. Emma dribbled the soccer ball up and down the baseball field. Jack tried a bit too, but he did not have the control as Emma. My mom got Emma a box of princess dresses for Christmas and we opened it the other night. She loves dressing up as a princess. She loves to wear the dresses, crowns, necklaces, and wand. She even tried to put one of the dresses on her brother! He did not want anything to do with it. He just wants to play with his Lightening McQueen car.

0 comments: