Thursday, January 29, 2009

The 3 Amigos Artwork & My Princess

While I was rocking Susan's son Ben to sleep, the 3 amigos (Emma, Jack & Jake) had fun with the crayons. First they started with the dresser .....

Nice artwork eh?

Next the attacked the car track.....

Next the wicker table.....

And Finally...... THE CARPET!
Needless to say, I was not very happy :(

I bought Emma an Easter dress today and it is so adorable that she wanted to put it on immediately when we got home. Isn't my camera awesome. This almost looks like a professional took it.

I just love this girl so much!!

It is so hard for me to get her to look straight into the camera.

Emma in her princess dress with her magic wand. Cause all princesses need a magic wand right??

Look at how adorable they are taking a nap together.

0 comments: