My parents called and asked if my kids could come and spend the night for New Year's Eve. We dropped them off and picked up Susan and Lee. We drove over to Trish & Aaron's house for a New Year's Eve party. It was so great spending New Years with some of my oldest friends. It is so crazy that all the girls that were there I have known since I was 16! We had the best time. My friend Trish set up a Newlywed Game with all the questions written out and gifts! Bobby and I won! We also played a movies game from a DVD. Susan won that one! I fall asleep halfway through most movies so I was not good at that game. My friend Trish missed her calling in life. She is hilarious. She should have been a stand up comic. We had a great time. Thanks Trish and Aaron for hosting~!
Today I babysat my neices and nephew. They are so much fun. I thought it might be a lot of work when I first thought about it, but it was really easy having 5 kids in the house. The boys played perfectly togther and the girls played perfectly together. Emma got out her box of princess dresses and they all put them on. They are adorable.



0 comments:
Post a Comment