Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Silly Jack, Emma's new dress & Trains

Jack being silly in bed.

My sweet little man!
(don't laugh Susan! He can be sweet even if he is in the middle of his terrible 2's)

So adorable.

Valentine's Day dress I made for Emma.

She was so excited that I was making her a dress. She kept asking me if I was done because she wanted to put it on right then.

You know she cannot be still when I take her picture. Good thing I got a new camera!

More silly pictures.

I made her hairband too. It is reversible. Black on one side, Red and white polks on the other.

My sweet pea!

My princess watching Jack playing with his new train tracks!

Jack using the remote to make his new train work!
So much fun! This set is Geo Trax by Fisher Price.

Emma put her bear on the tracks.

I am having so much fun!

0 comments: