Thursday, March 20, 2008

Fun on the Carousel!

Emma and Jack on the carousel.

Austin was not too sure about the horse so Jessie had to put him on her lap.

Jake could not get to the carousel fast enough. Ben just ate and wants to sleep!

Jack is a MESS!!! I have to bathe him after every semi-messy meal. He laughs!!

I made Emma one more dress. I monogrammed it as well, but you cannot see it that well from this picture.

This week we have been pretty busy. We went to the mall and had lunch with Aunt Susan, Jake, Ben, Jessie, and Austin. We took the kids to the carousel and the play area. Poor Jack was so tired he was about to fall out. I was going to post the picture of the kids with the Easter Bunny, but I could not get the scanner to work right. Oh well. Also this week I have made 3 dresses and my first appliqué t-shirt. The weather has been crazy. Tons of rain and in few hours later the sun is shinning and the pavement dry. Cool at noon then warm at 3. Bobby and I have had two great tennis matches. Tonight we played some very nice people. We won in two sets, but they wanted to play a third so we played and won the 3rd set 7-5. Hanah (the daughter of a girl on my tennis team) has been babysitting us. Emma loves to play with her. It is really cute. We really like Hanah a lot and are blessed that she is only 13 and still likes to babysit!

Congrats to Coral and Jeff on the birth of their son Jeffrey. We cannot wait to meet him!!

0 comments: