Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Was it really snowing yesterday??

This is the dress that I made her last week. Her hair is getting so long. I always put it up in a one pony tail in the back and didn't even notice how long her hair has gotten. Also notice she is eating something.

Like her T-shirt? This is my first shot at machine appliqué. Not too bad eh? Notice-Emma is eating another chip.

She is having a great time eating her banana in her Elmo chair.

Emma started this new thing where she says "Good job mommy, you did it, now give me 5!" It is so cute. We have been having the weirdest weather. On Saturday it was beautiful. The temp was around 75 or so. Easter Sunday it was so cold. The high was only in the mid 50's. I was going to put Emma in the dress I made her, but she only had off white tights and that did not match her dress that has white trim. We went to Stone Creek again this year for Easter and met Jenn & Brad and Melissa & Dave there. Emma had so much fun in nursery school. They had a bubble maker and she saw it and never turned around to see us leave the room. When we went to pick up Jack from his room we could not see him anywhere. We soon realized why. The lady from the nursery was rocking him in the chair. She told us that he had been snoring. He of course woke up when I took him from her warm arms. Jack's vocabulary is really coming along now too. He says "I wanna get down", "Big Bird", "Jack" and "Bath". He has 6 teeth now (4 on top and 2 on bottom) and his upper molars are coming in. He was a little fussy last night. I heard him crying a few times, but he was asleep before I could get out of bed.
We found out some great news yesterday. Erica is having a GIRL!! She is so excited. Now her Jack will have a baby sister.

2 comments:

Jared & Stacey said...

Emma is so so cute!!! And I LOVE the shirt with the "E"...I will be needing some with an "M" as soon as my child can fit into clothes!

The Rice's said...

I need one with a P! Love it!