Thursday, March 27, 2008

What a great Easter breakfast!

Funny, I did not give him that chocolate bunny. I gave Emma a small piece of it. She got the rest out of the package and gave it to him. Seems like every time I have somewhere important to go to looking nice (twice getting our pictures made and now Easter Sunday) he messes up his clothes and hair.

Emma says "Jack is a MESS!!"


Today was sooooo beautiful. We went to the park with Aunt Susan, Jake, Ben, Jessie and Austin. The kids had so much fun!! The played in the sandbox, on the swings and went down the slides. A tornado came through the middle of the park a few weeks ago and there were lots of trees down. I played tennis there last week and it was getting dark so I could not see the extent of the damage, but it was pretty bad. After the park we went to Chickfila and the kids were still having so much fun together. They kept going in and out of the play area. We had to drag Jake out several times to eat a few bites of lunch. Needless to say none of them ate too much. Jack was so exhausted that he fell asleep in the car.

0 comments: