Does anyone else see anything wrong with this picture? Emma can't wait for Georgia Football season. In fact, every time she sees the UGA logo you yells "GO DAWGS!!!!" or "GO DAWGS, SIC EM!!!". Jack cannot cheer quite as well as Emma, but he loves watching Hershel Walkers greatest plays, and more recent highlights from Pollack beating SC, Stafford's overtime TD pass to beat Bama, and Knowsnon running over everyone.
What I cannot figure out is how Tim Tebow winning the Heisman Trophy had such a huge impact on Gina. I have caught her a few time walking around the house doing the "Gator Chomp" and she even has good thing to say about Steve Spurrier.
Emma, Jack and myself will do our best to bring Gina back from the Dark Side.
Next blog installment: Gina signing "Rocky Top" with Peyton Manning and Phil Fullmer.






3 comments:
who knew? Gina loves the Gators! I guess it will be 3 on one side and Gina on the other in Jacksonville. Are you going to get one of those "House Divided" license plates?
hey bobby, I believe the song is rocky top
Susan
GO GATORS!
Post a Comment