Wednesday, March 12, 2008

New Arrivals!

Emma saying Cheese!
Jack saying Cheese!
Welcome Matney Rose!


Welcome Brooke Taylor!!


This week was pretty exciting. We welcome two more babies. On the 3rd our friends Jenn and Aaron had their baby Brooke Taylor. She is adorable. She came out after 3 hours of pushing! On the 4th, our friends Stacey and Jared had their little girl Matney Rose. She came out with only 10 minutes of pushing. Great Job new moms! We are so excited for you!!!

Today Jack had his 15 month appointment. He weighed in at 20.5lbs!! That put him in the 3rd percent for weight. He was 30.5 inches and that put him in the 48th percent for height. Bobby and I are just supposed to have small kids. Bobby and I both were the second to the shortest person in our class. Bobby got taller. What happened to me??? I am only 5'2". Jack did so good with his shot today. He cried for about 2 seconds. I gave him a lollipop so he had better things to do than cry. They were practicing saying CHEESE in the car on he way home and it was so cute.

0 comments: