Gina, Heather & AngWell, We did not get the outcome that we were hoping for, but we did well overall. We came in 3rd in our division. Our first day did us in. We lost our first match 4-1 and our second 3-2. It was really tough. The heat was very intense. The heat index when we were there was 95-103!! Our first day we played 2 matches. One at 11am and the other at 3pm. One the way to our 11am match we passed a sign that said the current temperature was 86. That was at 10am!! We heard that on the first day that there were at least 4 people that had to get an IV bag because of dehydration. Whose idea was it to have a tournament in JULY in MOBILE???? We did end on a positive note. The last two days we were 4-1 and 5-0! Great job girls!! We will get 'em next year!
Thanks Mom & Dad, Jim and Bobby for taking care of the kids while I was gone. Why is motherhood so guilt ridden? I missed my kids and husband so much while I was away!












1 comments:
Yea! All of your tennis accomplishments are so impressive to me. I couldn't hit a basketball with a tennis racket! And July in Mobile...no thanks!
Post a Comment