
Emma & Jack having fun on the slide

This is for my friend Erica. She never looks at my blog so she won't see it before her shower next Saturday.
These are for Katie's friend as well.Today we went to the park with Aunt Susan & Jake, & Ben, and Jenn & Paige. It is so cute how well they all play together. A lady at the park told asked me where my other daughter was while I was swinging Emma. I told her that I have a son, but not a daughter. She said that little girl with the blonde hair is not your daughter. I said no. She said she could have sworn that they were twins. It is funny how much Paige and Emma look alike. When they were babies I babysat Paige for a few weeks and if Bobby did not get a good look he would confuse them all the time.
I have been busy the last two weeks. I have made 3 dresses, 9 burp cloths, embroidered 5 onesies, made 2 totes, embroidered 4 shirts that Emma already had, embroidered 4 towels, 1 blanket and 2 koozies. I think that is it. On top of that I addressed 101 wedding invitations (202 if you included inner and outer)!! I love the dress that I just made her. It is in one that is light purple. I am going to make her another one in a Hawaiian print to bring with us on our Hawaii vacation in September.
I have been busy the last two weeks. I have made 3 dresses, 9 burp cloths, embroidered 5 onesies, made 2 totes, embroidered 4 shirts that Emma already had, embroidered 4 towels, 1 blanket and 2 koozies. I think that is it. On top of that I addressed 101 wedding invitations (202 if you included inner and outer)!! I love the dress that I just made her. It is in one that is light purple. I am going to make her another one in a Hawaiian print to bring with us on our Hawaii vacation in September.










1 comments:
You are going to Hawaii? When ? I am so jealous!!
Post a Comment