Friday, July 11, 2008

Teeth, Lindsey and More about me!

Notice the ketchup on his nose, lips and hair.

Can you see the ketchup globs in his hair?

People always wonder how I can sew so much with 2 young children. I normally sew when they are taking their naps, or at night when they go to bed. Well today I had to finish a blanket for Erica's shower tomorrow so I put Jack in his chair for lunch. My sewing machine is 10 feet away so I was watching him while he was eating and watching Sesame Street. Well, he stayed in his chair a little too long!! He rubbed the ketchup all over his tray, all in his hair and all over his clothes. Needless to say, he went straight to the tub! Jack took a 4 hour nap yesterday (he is getting in more teeth) and Emma had a 4 hour nap today. She had a nightmare around 3am last night and slept the rest of the night in our bed. She does really good in our bed.

Last week Jack was so whiny. He was out of control anytime we were out in public, except of course when we were at the park. My parents kept my kids last weekend when we were at the wedding and they said that Jack was out of control for a bit (he only took at 20min nap so that makes it worse). Well I checked in his mouth on Monday and he got his bottom back left molar in and then I checked today and he got his bottom back right molar in. N0 wonder he was so fussy. I figured he was getting in another tooth because he slept for 4 hours yesterday!

Wednesday my friend Lindsey came into town with his step daughter Rowan. She is really cute. She was in camp this week in North Georgia so Lindsey decided to come into town to see a few people. I cannot believe it has been so long since I have seen him! I think it has been 6 years or so. How can that be? With the internet and cell phones, it definitely does not seem like it has been that long.

My friend Susan tagged me, so this is what the rules are:
The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answers.

What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was working at The Bag Company and $3 Cafe.

What are the five things on my to do list today?
1. Go grocery shopping
2. Go to the bank
3. Make Erica's blanket for her shower tomorrow
4. Take a shower
5. Update my blog

Snacks I enjoy:
Popcorn-I could eat it everyday! I get those 100 calorie packs and always share with Emma & Jack
Cheez It's
Pringles
Pretzels

Places I have lived:
Roswell
Athens
Alpharetta

Jobs I have had:
Chick-Fil-A
Munchies
Jennings Mill Country Club
$3 Cafe
The Bag Company
E*Trade Financial
CEO of Household!

It is so wierd now not working. For most of my working life I have had 2 jobs. I worked at Chickfila and overlapped with Munchies, Jennings Mill and $3 Cafe. Then I overlapped working at $3 Cafe and The Bag Company and $3 Cafe and E*Trade. I worked 2 jobs so that I could buy whatever I wanted and no feel guilty about it and while I was in college so that I could pay my bills and eat! My parents always taught me that with hard work you can do everything/anything.

People I want to know more about:
Lauren
Erin
Tag, you're it!

1 comments:

Susan and Lee said...

you didn't get any pics. of Lindsey?