Yesterday we went to Jack's 18month check up. He weighed 21.9lbs and that put him in the....4th%. He was 32 inches and that put him in the 30th% for height. He had a vision test and the nurse who administered the test said that he was the youngest person that ever sat in the chair by himself. He did so well. The Dr. asked if he knew at least 5-10 words. Jack knows at least 100 words. I was trying to remember all of them. Here are the words that he knows: cookie, elmo, grover, zoe, burt, ernie, car, truck, tractor, beep,Emma, Mommy, Daddy, mimi, pa, grandpa, paci, blanket, I wanna get down, cow, moo, dog, ruff, ruff, dinosaur, roar, duck, quack, kitty, meow, horse, monkey, giraffe, elephant, mouse, chicken, fries, pancakes, juice, popcorn, corn, cake, slide, swing,cracker, mess, peas, shirt, hi, bye bye, eyes, nose, teeth, ears, hair, ears, mouth, night night, coke, phone, water, pool, bath, please, love, choo choo, honk, one, two, three, four, five, trip, rocket, ship, sky, apple, candy, ice cream, phone, "I want it", shoe, sock, book, airplane, flower, pig, "i'm stuck", no, yes, ball, outside, baby, bat, thomas, train, fly, bug, frosty, frog, rib bit, turtle, hat, Annie, Leo (he loves Little Einsteins). I am sure that I am forgetting a ton more, but that was all I could come up with now. Jack was so brave at the Dr. He got a shot and did not even cry. I brought a lollipop for him an Emma of course, but really didn't need to give it to him.
Emma has been so cute lately. For the past two weeks she has been sleeping in her big girl bed or our bed for her naps and her bed for night time. I normally read to her a few books and then let her read on her own-she normally falls asleep after a few minutes. Well at night she fights going down and last night she called "daddy, daddy". So Bobby went in there and she said shhhhh, we have to surprise mommy for her birthday. She did not want me to hear their conversation. How funny. She wants to surprise me for my birthday coming up. When Bobby was still in the room she faked sneeze and then asked him if he would go and get her a tissue.
Emma has been so cute lately. For the past two weeks she has been sleeping in her big girl bed or our bed for her naps and her bed for night time. I normally read to her a few books and then let her read on her own-she normally falls asleep after a few minutes. Well at night she fights going down and last night she called "daddy, daddy". So Bobby went in there and she said shhhhh, we have to surprise mommy for her birthday. She did not want me to hear their conversation. How funny. She wants to surprise me for my birthday coming up. When Bobby was still in the room she faked sneeze and then asked him if he would go and get her a tissue.



0 comments:
Post a Comment