Thursday, June 12, 2008

A day at the park!

How cute! Emma and her boyfriend Jake!

Jack doing his favorite thing-Playing with trucks!

Jake doing his favorite thing-Playing in the sandbox

What a cutie!


Emma and her favorite stuffed dog named "Dogga".
A girl at the park wanted her to share Dogga, but Emma was not having it.


Ben missing out on all the action.

Jake and Jack playing in the sand.

What a gorgeous day! We went with Roswell Rec with Aunt Susan, Jake and baby Ben. It was so nice outside. There was a nice breeze and the sun was behind the clouds. The kids had so much fun. I think this was the longest that we have stayed at the park. It was so weird because we were the only people there for most of the time. There are normally at least 10 other kids there. This morning when I told Emma that we were going to the park with Jake and she was so excited she could not stand it. She went and got her shoes and put them on. I told her that we could not go until after she ate her breakfast. She told me that she did not want to eat her breakfast, but wanted to go to the park right then and see Jake. I guess you can tell by the first picture how much they like each other.


1 comments:

Susan and Lee said...

I love that picture of Jake and Emma. How cute!