Emma giving Bobby's dad some candy!Yesterday we had a great fathers day. Bobby brought the kids to come and watch my tennis match. I felt bad for Bobby though cause Jack fell asleep in the car on the way over so he had to carry him around for an hour while he was at my tennis match. Thanks to the help of my brother, I got Bobby a Jeff Francoeur signed batting helmet for his father's day present! Bobby was so excited. Bobby had a softball game last night so we had to take two cars to my parents house for dinner. I had to go by the grocery store to pick up a few things and Jack fell asleep jus as I turned into the parking lot. Well, I took him out and was going to put him in the cart, but he was OUT. I carried him in one hand and pushed the cart with the other. I thought my arms were going to fall off. I put him back in the car and he had no clue he even went to the grocery store. My parents made us taco salad, burritos, and/or tacos for dinner. Jim came over as well as my brother, Danna, Grace, Laney and Davis. Emma loves to play with her cousins!! Below is a video of Davis crawling. It is so funny. In it, Jack is also trying to play with his cousin. Soon they will be best buddies!! Hurry up Davis and start walking!!





0 comments:
Post a Comment