How cute! Can you believe that Austin is 10 months younger than Emma?? And 13months younger than Jake. They all look the same age!
Emma in her cute bikini!Today we went to the park with Aunt Susan, Jake & Ben(I used to say baby Ben, but he is not a baby anymore), Jessie, Austin and baby Brodie. Wow it is hard to believe that we all have two kids each now. I brought Costco pizza for us to have lunch and some fruit and drinks for us to share. At one point we were the only ones at the park and it was so nice. Shortly after, some bigger kids were there throwing sand everywhere. Emma's head is full of sand! I will be giving them a bath when they get up from their nap. Tonight I am going to dinner to celebrate my birthday with the girls from my tennis team, tomorrow Susan & Laura are throwing me a birthday party and Sunday my parents are having us over for a birthday celebration. Bobby and I are playing mixed doubles tomorrow morning on his dad's tennis team. It will be nice because we have not played together all season. We normally only play together. Bobby's dad is going to babysit while we play tennis. He is such a wonderful grandpa. Emma an Jack love him so much!! Our kids are so lucky to have their grandparents so close to them.
On another exciting note, we found a nanny for our kids!! This is such a relief. I have been thinking about it so much since I found out that I will be doing my student teaching. I am excited that Piedmont placed me at a school near our house. I will be doing my student teaching in 2nd grade starting August 19th. We have enrolled Jack and Emma in Mother's morning out at the Methodist church near our house and Bobby and I just fell in love with the place the second we walked in the door. My niece's both went there and my sister in law talked about how much she loved it, but I had no idea until I actually walked in the door. She always makes wise decisions with her children. If she recommends things to me, I never hesitate to take her advice.






0 comments:
Post a Comment